Parish Assembly and Annual Reports
Every year between March and June the Parish Council will call an Annual Parish Assembly (formerly known as the Annual Parish Meeting). This meeting is an open meeting for the whole parish. It is an opportunity to discuss village matters, any items of general concern may also be aired. Representatives of all the various committees, trusts, and village organisations are invited to prepare a short report to present at the meeting. The minutes of the Annual Parish Assembly and all the reports can be seen on-line (see folders below).
Parish Assemblies can be called at any other time if the Parish Council wishes to consult the electorate or if electors wish to meet.
Kersey Parish Council gives an annual report to it's community at the Annual Parish Assembly. This gives information about the activities of the Parish Council during the past year. Please see the folder below for links to annual reports for the last few years.
- Annual Parish Assemply Reports Spring 2020
- Annual Parish Assembly Minutes 8 April 19+
- Annual Parish Assembly Minutes 9 April 18+
- Annual Parish Assembly Minutes 3 April 17+
- Annual Parish Mtg Minutes 11 April 16+
- Minutes 13 April 2015
- Minutes 7th April 2014
- Minutes 8th April 2013
- Kersey Parish Council Annual Report May 2020
- Kersey Parish Council Annual Report April 2019
- Kersey Parish Council Annual Report April 2018
- Kersey Parish Council Annual Report April 2017
- Kersey Parish Council Annual Report 2016
- Annual Report April 2015
- Annual Report April 2014
- Annual Report April 2013