Policies and Procedures
The Policies and Procedures that have been adopted by Kersey Parish Council are available to download at the bottom of this page.
Standing orders are the written rules of a local council. They are used to confirm a council’s internal organisational, administrative and procurement procedures and procedural matters for meetings. They are not the same as the policies of a council but they may refer to them.
- Kersey PC Subject Access Request Policy May 20
- Kersey PC Subject Access Request Procedure2
- Kersey PC Data Retention Policy2
- Kersey PC Data Protection and Information Security Policy2
- Press Media and Reporting Policy March 2020
- Health and Safety Policy Kersey March 2020
- Equality and Diversity Policy March 2020
- Disciplinary and Grievance Policy Procedure March 2020
- Complaints Policy and Procedure March 2020
- Model Standing Orders 2018 amended for Kersey May 20
- Risk Management Policy March 2020
- Dispensation Policy and Application 2014