Policies and Procedures
The Policies and Procedures that have been adopted by Kersey Parish Council are available to download at the bottom of this page.
Standing orders are the written rules of a local council. They are used to confirm a council’s internal organisational, administrative and procurement procedures and procedural matters for meetings. They are not the same as the policies of a council but they may refer to them.
- Standing Orders at May 2019
- Dispensation Policy and Application 2014
- Press Media and Reporting Policy March 2019
- Health and Safety Policy Kersey March 2019
- Equality and Diversity Policy March 2019
- Disciplinary and Grievance Policy Procedure March 2019
- Complaints Policy and Procedure March 2019
- Kersey PC Data Protection and Information Security Policy
- Kersey PC Subject Access Request Procedure
- Kersey PC Subject Access Request Policy
- Kersey PC Data Retention Policy